Everyone Read This Thread

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I.B. Pimpin

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2011
    I have enjoyed my time here on BS. I originally signed up for this site to answer a question about the Serpa holster but after looking around; I decided to stay. I have been labeled a troll and a **** stirrer by some but a few of you have reached out to me through PM and offered words of encouragement. For that I thank you. I never intended to come here to start trouble. My only intention was to have a good time, help out whenever possible, and maybe learn a thing or two. I will admit that I have said some questionable things on here and if some of you think I am a **** stirrer because of it, I can't blame you. Please understand that I am deeply sorry if I have offended anyone of you on this site. I harbor no ill will against anyone on this site and I hope that most of you feel the same way towards me. My time here has come to an end. I will no longer be posting on this site but I may check in every once in a while to see what is going on. Once again I would like to thank all the guys from BS who took the time to drop me a line via PM (whether it was good or bad). It meant a lot more to me than you guys will ever know.

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    3211d7d5_WellBye.jpeg

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    I have enjoyed my time here on BS. I originally signed up for this site to answer a question about the Serpa holster but after looking around; I decided to stay. I have been labeled a troll and a **** stirrer by some but a few of you have reached out to me through PM and offered words of encouragement. For that I thank you. I never intended to come here to start trouble. My only intention was to have a good time, help out whenever possible, and maybe learn a thing or two. I will admit that I have said some questionable things on here and if some of you think I am a **** stirrer because of it, I can't blame you. Please understand that I am deeply sorry if I have offended anyone of you on this site. I harbor no ill will against anyone on this site and I hope that most of you feel the same way towards me. My time here has come to an end. I will no longer be posting on this site but I may check in every once in a while to see what is going on. Once again I would like to thank all the guys from BS who took the time to drop me a line via PM (whether it was good or bad). It meant a lot more to me than you guys will ever know.

I've been on this board long enough often enough to know that you are not a trouble-maker. Yes, we have a lot of trouble makers and a lot of racists on this board, but I do believe you are hated by some of these members for unethical reasons.

CAM_TECH_ARMS

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   1
    Mar 9, 2011
    LIVINGSTON PARISH
    you-have-failed-please-die.png:)

Swami

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Monroe
    Eh I would normally post some "fail troll is fail" pic or something similar, but honestly, this was quite a SUCCESSFUL troll! He elicited many thought-out and emotional responses from a whole lot of people who took him seriously.

Sooo...

good-job-successful-troll-is-successfull.jpg

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    I've been on this board long enough often enough to know that you are not a trouble-maker. Yes, we have a lot of trouble makers and a lot of racists on this board, but I do believe you are hated by some of these members for unethical reasons.

You're way off base dude. Its got nothing to do with his race and everything to do with him being a retard.

LongGoneDays

Mine. Not yours.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Shreveport, LA
    It is times like this I wonder if it is ok to post the pic of the old guy wearing lingerie, flying the bird, and holding an inflatable pig suggestively.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jbruning
    Top Bottom