Everytown (Anti-2A Group) Protest 11 AM Saturday, March 24 2018 Mandeville, LA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Expert684

Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    Yep got one here too tomorrow in Lafayette. It would be nice to have a "civil" discussion with them, but I know that won't happen! How do you reach out to these looney tunes with out having to worry about getting spit on or sucker punched?

kingfhb

NRA & USCCA INST. w/ LSP#
    Mar 28, 2014
    New Orleans, LA
    It's a shame all of the lives lost in the process of obtaining our Independence and maintaining it all these years... all those who once believed in FREEDOM... now its being systematically dissected from the inside out... these people are dwindling away their rights voluntarily and its like they don't even realize its only the beginning. We're free every day and the homeland has never been invaded because of the threat of "A RIFLE BEHIND EVERY BLADE OF GRASS".

Keep thinking "Oh that would never happen".... I'm sure Kuwait didn't think Iraq was going to invade... I'm sure the Ukraine didn't think Russia would try to skirt their way in and invade... Or Turkey invading Syria... or Russia invading Georgia... Or Senegal, Nigeria and Ghana invading The Gambia (Well, they may have had a heads up)... just keep thinking it.

If we're the world police... and our own government attempted to enact martial law and takeover... who would come to our aid since we're the top dog? Who would cross the pond to assist? Or, better yet... who would come help who didn't have aspirations of taking something for themselves?

So lets just trust we will always be "protected". Sure... that hasn't turned out bad for anyone in history.

And why is it now all of a sudden that the MINORITY in every situation WINS OUT!!?!?!?!?!? 10 people say we need to change something and it gets changed... to hell with the 4 million who DON'T want it changed... their side is never heard.

As i said... It's a shame.

Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Peaceful protest route starts at the Mandeville Lakefront Splash Pad then we will walk to the Lakeshore Gazebo where we will have an open microphone and speaker and encourage students, parents, and teachers to express their opinions on school safety and gun control. Speaker sign-ups will begin at 10am.

I wonder how long their encouragement would last if someone got up and spoke against gun control.

machinedrummer

Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    I wonder how long their encouragement would last if someone got up and spoke against gun control.

Not long. I believe that is now hate speech and you would be arrested and probably ride the lightning. I’m starting to miss mr. O

machinedrummer

Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    They would rather children confront a psycho hell bent on killing children with rocks rather than protecting them with armed professionals or staff equipped to meet force with equal or superior force. I say that is the definition of child endangerment. I can understand that if the SRO is taken out then kids should be taught to do whatever it takes to survive but not throwing rocks as the only security measure. Crazy

John_

Shooter
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    omg,,these fin snowflakes.Wth are we gonna do people?

You guys gotta read this crap.You cant make this up..UNREAL

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/sch...nts-throw-shooters-will-stoned-173538286.html

Excerpt: "While the idea is definitely creative, experts aren’t impressed. *This is ridiculous,* John Matthews, executive director of the Community Safety Institute and a former chief of police, tells Yahoo Lifestyle. *It’s next to the idea of throwing canned vegetables.* Shannon Watts, founder of Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America, which works closely with Everytown to fight gun violence, agrees. *I think this is a really bad idea,* she tells Yahoo Lifestyle."

Like the Palestinians against the Israeli Army, armed with rocks. These people are clearly the definition of "snowflake". A bucket of rocks in every classroom.

jsg34

Premium Member
    Apr 3, 2011
    New Orleans, LA
    I'm currently running a 1.2 lb chunk of granite, stippled on the grip side, with a Surefire X300. I'm currently "rocking" it in a kydex appendix rig, but I must admit, it isn't very comfortable.

jcm055

Nov 10, 2013
    Ruston LA
    There's one here in Ruston today. The missus had to pick me up from work since I was having my car detailed so I didn't stop.

Fred_G

Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    There's one here in Ruston today. The missus had to pick me up from work since I was having my car detailed so I didn't stop.

I wish I had known about that. I would have gone to stare at, I mean admire the snowflakes...

Saw this on the Facebook: nra pp.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom