FAL kits Possibly for sale!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Hey guys, I am thinking about thinning a few kits that I have been sand bagging and just wanted to check local interest before going outside the local area with them.

I am thinking about selling a matching BGS (early German) all matching numbers kit EXCEPT barrel, the barrel will be an 1/2" neutered Steyr barrel bi-pod cut, (this is perfect barrel since the BGS flash hiders were right hand threads anyway and need to be rethreaded to RH threads. Normal cost to change Gas Block and thread barrels, cut FH keyway are around $150.

This will be WITHOUT buttstock as the butt stocks required for these are the "A" style butt stocks!
    As is with barrel this kit will sell for $650.

Here is a pic of one that I just completed, it is finished with Gun Kote Gun metal blue......
    scaled.php

Another kit that I am thinking about letting go of is a German G-1 kit. I will have to dig it out and verify the numbers BUT I am pretty sure it is also all numbers matching, but I am reserved about be positive about the barrel. I will have to get back on that if anyone is interested. All parts are there I am sure of that. This kit is the standard Belgian type I lower therefore you could use the "C" type stock which is correct for this rifle, swap to a "B" type or even the type "D" Plastic stock. The "C" that will come with the kit is usable but will need to be refurbished as it is a 40 to 50 yr old stock. Again this is the G1 so it does NOT have a threaded barrel but a lugged barrel with the twist on style muzzle device.
    I would be willing to swap the "C" butt stock for a type "D" plastic humpback stock
    This kit complete will sell for $550!
    Here is a pic of one of my G1 rifle.

g1362210.jpg

If you think you may be interested in either of these kits contact me and express your thoughts and or questions.

KT

Last edited:

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Hey guys, I have sold a few kits prior to hunting season, yes I do have other kits but at this time I am not sure what my plans are as of yet for these kits.
    If I decide to let a few more go I will post them here before anywhere else across the web......I like to keep them local if at all possible.
    I have also worked out some logistics with a buddy who has a proper FFGL to do the complete builds if that is what you may be considering as well!

Let me know and maybe I can be of some assistance to you with your FAL needs!

MANY THANKS!

LaC

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Apple cider vinegarOTR
    Top Bottom