Feds After Machine Gun Conversion Devices in Tennessee.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Without downloading the app to read an article, are they talking about those triggers or bumpstocks?

MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) — Twenty-six people in Tennessee have been recently convicted or face charges for possessing “switches,” devices that convert semi-automatic firearms into a machine guns, which can be made with 3-D printers and bought on the internet, federal law enforcement officials said during a news conference Monday.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) — Twenty-six people in Tennessee have been recently convicted or face charges for possessing “switches,” devices that convert semi-automatic firearms into a machine guns, which can be made with 3-D printers and bought on the internet, federal law enforcement officials said during a news conference Monday.
    Ah, forgot about the switch. My kid has a Switch. It’s made by Nintendo…

Fugum

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Metairie
    I saw the Feds picked up the Glock switch case that the New Orleans DA refused to prosecute. He happened to be from TN also, and had prior arrests for illegal weapons and drug sales. Hopefully the woke assistant DA is run out of town for refusing all of those charges, but I know better.

Top Bottom