Feds are at it again….

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seadonist

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    River Ridge,LA

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    They should ban natural breathing to. As it pollutes the air and releases carbon dioxide to the environment
    That may have been in the omnibus budget stopgap bill that they passed without reading.

Personally, I think the anti-natural gas thing is bogus. Many generations of my family had all gas stoves and never developed asthma. This is a part of the scheme to force the "save Gaia from humans" idiocy. If they ban gas stoves, they'll go after the gas fired central heat. Eventually they force you to go all electric - on a smart meter where they can turn off your power whenever they want.

RussnAttitude

always learning
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    UN
    That may have been in the omnibus budget stopgap bill that they passed without reading.

Personally, I think the anti-natural gas thing is bogus. Many generations of my family had all gas stoves and never developed asthma. This is a part of the scheme to force the "save Gaia from humans" idiocy. If they ban gas stoves, they'll go after the gas fired central heat. Eventually they force you to go all electric - on a smart meter where they can turn off your power whenever they want.
    Sounds like an end game/ultimate goal to me...

Seadonist

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    River Ridge,LA

Bingo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    842B567F-B876-4B87-A259-E842EA282950.jpeg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members