FFL transfer review

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    I wanted all to know that I had a great experience completing a transfer with MEPLAT last week.

I found an item for a good price and my usual FFL was not available to do the transfer. I contacted MEPLAT and they were more than accommodating. They kept in constant contact with me, letting me know the day my item arrived and met with me that afternoon. They are professional, courteous and a pleasure to deal with.

In addition, they have a great inventory of items, ranging from guns and mags to some nifty Class 3 items. MEPLAT group is also a legal office, so they can also handle a Trust/LLC for any Class 3 items.

Overall, it was a positive experience. Thanks,

nola_

duplantisjj

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2014
    Slidell, LA
    I'll add to it. I just did a transfer with Kenny last week and it was a very easy and smooth transaction. Kenny was attentative and professional. Never had any issues getting in touch with him. I did take a peek at some awesome items he had in inventory at very reasonable prices. Got my eye on one of them Mossberg semi-autos. Would definitely recommend using his services if you're in need! Thanks

Johnny

PS: I transfered an AR-15 complete lower receiver from PSA. It was an easy order as PSA already had Meplat's FFL on file so no extra steps were needed with FFL. Again, no issues.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom