Finally got my new holster!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    A buddy of mine on another forum I frequent had told me about his IWB holster he had made by John over at www.5shotleather.com and it looked quite nice, so I placed an order for an Uncle Lou(IWB) for my XD9 SC and a standard gun belt. This was last April, and the estimated turn around time was 16 weeks; however, John just does this on the side, and with all the orders he took it ended up taking quite a bit longer, especially when he got to my order and I missed part of the form that I was supposed to fill out, so part of the delay was me taking so long to get the completed form back to him, but last Friday, he e-mailed me a picture of the finished project, and told me it would be in the mail Monday morning. It arrived today, and I am VERY VERY pleased with the final result. This thing is very nice and comfortable. Gun fits VERY snuggly (still needs a little break in I suppose).

Here is the tease pic he sent me, and when I get home to my camera, I'll take some more pictures with my gun.

holsterandbelt.jpg

GrumpyOldMan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Metairie
    Nice looking holster. Quick and easy way to help break it in. Put you pistol in a baggy (open baggy) then put it (with the baggy on it) in the holster over night. It will draw easier tomorrow.

Top Bottom