Fire Sale beretta mags ADDED

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • carlosd321

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Walker
    NEW ACCESSORIES ADDED THANKS TO bigjakewelch

OLDER BERETTA 92MODEL MAGS SOME MARKED GOVERMENT ONLY SOME LITE RUST. BEST OFFER

SBEII ADDED!!!!!

NEW GUNS ADDED SEE LAST POST

Also thinking of selling my mossberg 500, never fired bought it in 1995. comes with pistol grip fixed stock and pistol grip stock. its blued any interest?

My infant daughter is required to be on certain equipment 24/7 so Im purchasing a whole home standby generator. I would like to sell these to help ease the pain of purchase. That being said Im not and cant afford to give them away but, I will consider reasonable offers. Thanks you for looking.

Im in Walker, check my feedback

Attachments

• moss2.jpg
      moss2.jpg
      75.1 KB · Views: 38
    • sbe.jpg
      sbe.jpg
      93 KB · Views: 24
    • flak1.jpg
      flak1.jpg
      146.6 KB · Views: 10
    • flak2.jpg
      flak2.jpg
      140.8 KB · Views: 7
    • mags.jpg
      mags.jpg
      122.9 KB · Views: 10
    Last edited:

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    I will pray that your daughters condition will improve. Good luck and God Bless. Tim Contact the power company and they should make your house a priority for special needs.

Last edited:

carlosd321

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Walker
    What model is the AR? What caliber is marked on the left side of the receiver? 223 or 5.56?

Its a Smith and Wesson Model M&P 15. I looked but I dont see where it has the caliber anywhere on the reciever. It may be on the barrel but I dont want to take the rails off as they are a pain to get on. Is there something else you are looking for that would answer your question? I have the manual and case I bought it new.

carlosd321

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Walker
    Im looking at a 20K standby whole home generator. Trades are always tempting but, Im holding out for cash this time as its not for me and I have to do whats best for the family this time. Thank you for asking though

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Cool...Just wandering..I have a tri-fuel 15 H.P.Brigg's w/11 hrs. runtime....20 kw will be nice !! Good Luck...
    Im looking at a 20K standby whole home generator. Trades are always tempting but, Im holding out for cash this time as its not for me and I have to do whats best for the family this time. Thank you for asking though

chaplain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2011
    Prairieville
    Matthew 5:7-12 The words of Jesus

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened. What man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent? If ye then, being evil know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in Heaven give good things to them that ask Him? Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you do ye even so to them: for this is the law of the prophets.

Regretably, I am in a very tight spot financially. I wish I could help out your family.

rt2carry

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    Ethel,La
    nice Chaplain! I wish I could help him out also but I hurt my back and have been out of work now for 8 weeks just cant spend that much right now.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom