Firearm companies and their stance on 2A

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La

If you are a 2A advocate and you care about where your money goes after you spend it, regarding firearm related purchases, then you may want to make sure to not buy from manufacturers who do not hold the same values as yourself.

If anyone has info on any other firearm related companies that don't deserve our money or support, please feel free to share.

Personally, I will not be giving any of my money to Daniel Defense, or Ruger, or any other company that does not fully support the 2A in it's original, intended form. I'm sure these companies get enough money from government contracts to fill the gap but we have to start somewhere.

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    If I were to boycott companies because they didn't align with me politically.... I wouldn't be able to deal with any of them.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I’m not surprised in the least by their statements.
    Any hostage might make statements in support of their captors for fear of what they might do.
    Any person who has witnessed the things that the ATF has done in the past 30 years or so has good reason to fear what the ATF of today might do.
    People often submit to and support those they hate and fear. Throughout history, every crazy tyrant dictator was surrounded by loyal constituents who feared them and hated them and wished they would die.

TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine
    Hornady first told their employees they had to get the jab or be out of a job.
    Word of that got out.

They've since backed off due to backlash over it, but it's too late for that for many of Us.
    I'm one of the people that will never buy another Hornady product again due to that.

Not a 2A issue, however.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I’m willing to give $500 plus shipping and transfer fee for any Daniel Defense rifle that someone can no longer in good conscience keep it in their inventory. It’s the least I can do to help anyone out with emotional stress over the CEO’s comments.
    Same here. That way I can turn around and sell it and give that money to a company with better values.

TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine
    The last time Hornady heard from me was me telling them the next time I fished Catfish in the MS River, their CGND .45 Auto dies I have will be used as sinkers.

Forster, Redding, and K&M, make up the majority of my reloading toolery.
    Those brands are better than Hornady anyway.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Someone adopt this kid and teach him better.
    975f95aebccb4ac7b4628be3efd4247c.jpg

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    So everyone's pissed at Daniel because he doesn't support abolishing the ATF? Am I reading that right?
    Among others, but yes. Most people are waking up to the fact that all of these federal agencies only exist to further destroy the rights of citizens. There are still a lot of people that are still supportive of these government entities because they still blindly believe they exist to protect them in some way.

That's 3 still's in one sentence, a bit excessive but whatever, the point is still there

1e0c2dc9152d7a7cf871efcdf8ed9772.jpg
    66f77664fdb1c168fede5a6df9b68f21.jpg
    f367ebeb5874f50c197b496fbe77227f.jpg

Last edited:

SVT Bansheeman

No more laughing dog
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Lockport, LA
    So because someone at DD doesn't think like someone else does, all their employees have to suffer? Sounds wrong to me.
    I wonder how pro 2 a the owners of the phones, computers, electricity providers etc that was used to post what they think should be boycotted.

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    So because someone at DD doesn't think like someone else does, all their employees have to suffer? Sounds wrong to me.
    I wonder how pro 2 a the owners of the phones, computers, electricity providers etc that was used to post they should be boycotted.

Exactly. Companies have to hate all government or they won’t buy from them, unless they have no other options then it’s not that big of a deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine
    Exactly. Companies have to hate all government or they won’t buy from them, unless they have no other options then it’s not that big of a deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    We don't hate all government. We are critical of government, yes. We're not anarchists.
    I'll put my hands in the fire and claim I'm speaking for the absolute vast majority of Conservatives.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I wonder how pro 2 a the owners of the phones, computers, electricity providers etc that was used to post what they think should be boycotted.
    Personally, I wouldn't work for a company that did not share my values, but that's just me. They won't be affected anyway, DD got all that government $ coming in.
    Nearly all tech companies, and large corporations in general are liberal and anti 2A. There really isn't much of a choice there. I do what I can to avoid supporting companies that hate me but without living in the stone ages, it's not entirely possible.
    This particular circumstance however, there are a plethora of better options out there. Why would I want to give $ to a firearm company that supports the very agencies that want to limit my access to firearms? You have to really have a don't give a **** attitude, or just not know better, to give them a dime, in my opinion.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    We don't hate all government. We are critical of government, yes. We're not anarchists.
    I'll put my hands in the fire and claim I'm speaking for the absolute vast majority of Conservatives.
    Our federal government is a fat sick overgrown joke. It’s nothing more than a control machine for we the people. It’s the domestic enemy that the forefathers warned us about. It encompasses a significant chunk of the population and more of them are armed now than ever before. I don’t wonder why that is. Most average joes who deny this have no idea just how many different “agencies” exist in the US government at this point in time.

Slalom.45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    You are correct TickleChain, we need a little government.... a little. What we have is so far from the founders intent as to be unrecognizable. That is maybe except as what they were trying to avoid.

TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine
    Our federal government is a fat sick overgrown joke. It’s nothing more than a control machine for we the people. It’s the domestic enemy that the forefathers warned us about. It encompasses a significant chunk of the population and more of them are armed now than ever before. I don’t wonder why that is. Most average joes who deny this have no idea just how many different “agencies” exist in the US government at this point in time.
    One of the facets of Conservatism is preferring smaller government.
    We The People are not criminals and We value Self-governance, as We're capable of Self-governance in a Peaceful Society.

We're not the unruly mob committing crimes. The vast majority of those are leftists or have no political leaning at all. The last 5-6 years should convince most people of that (it has awakened many).

We The People know that government has its place in modern times. Our Country is too complex to not have government, and there are some demographics that need governing. Our American system works very well, there are just some organs of Our Body that have fallen ill.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom