First Day Carrying!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Here's my setup.

2012-02-22_14-26-10_650.jpg

returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    After you successfully complete the Walmart tactical course, don't forget to go to Starbucks and glare at anyone who tries to stand too close behind you in line. GameStop works too.

espresso

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Dutchtown La.
    Nice setup, I'm not too far behind you I'm going to turn in my packet next week and have a holster on order. How’s the crossbreed working out for you?

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Nice setup, I'm not too far behind you I'm going to turn in my packet next week and have a holster on order. How’s the crossbreed working out for you?

Definitely needs to break-in. Wishing I did the tactical cut-out option, but it's not a big deal.

DAUC

running from safety
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 19, 2011
    NOLA
    Very Nice!

I get separation anxiety anytime I must be away from my edc for too long now :D

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    Definitely needs to break-in. Wishing I did the tactical cut-out option, but it's not a big deal.

Nice set up but do yourself a favor pleae stay out of Wal-Mark shop mom and pop even though they don't have a tactical map like posted above:}
    Walmark is in my opinion not a right of passage but helping big business close down home town local folks...Just that simple!
    Peace B with U:} Enjoy your right to carry;}

headshot

Mentally Hilarious
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    Gonzales LA
    Nice Piece! Is it the holster or you that needs to break in? HAHAHAHA. It took me about 2 or 3 weeks to break in, now I only feel it if it's NOT there

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Nice Piece! Is it the holster or you that needs to break in? HAHAHAHA. It took me about 2 or 3 weeks to break in, now I only feel it if it's NOT there

Haha. Both. I had a doctor's appointment so I was looking all over to make sure there was no state statute that said no carrying in doctor's offices, hospitals, etc.

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    i carry in a crossbreed, also WITHOUT the tactical cut out. Its said to be more comfortable this way. It will break in. I dont even notice mine anymore. Congrats on the new permit. Cross breed does make nice magazine holsters as well.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    i carry in a crossbreed, also WITHOUT the tactical cut out. Its said to be more comfortable this way. It will break in. I dont even notice mine anymore. Congrats on the new permit. Cross breed does make nice magazine holsters as well.

Yeah. I'm just having difficulty drawing. Need more practice, so it is probably just me.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Haha. Both. I had a doctor's appointment so I was looking all over to make sure there was no state statute that said no carrying in doctor's offices, hospitals, etc.

Just make sure that said hospital is not a "learning" hospital.... one of those university types. :D

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    Get it good and broken in with your sweat and dirt. This is mine "broken in". Also use a hair drier to loosen it up a bit if it is too tight, after carrying it awhile.

photo (Medium).JPGphoto (2) (Medium).JPG

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bree
    Top Bottom