Float-tech Lifesaving Inflatable Jacket

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    I like the marketing angle on that video, I think its an awesome deal. Might order a couple and keep one and give one away for a Christmas present.

Asc.rudeboy

Walmitfahrer tactical#103
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2008
    yea we see those at work around winter time, and thats cool help keep you warm and help you flaot,,a lot of the guys buy this style http://www.wearitcalifornia.com/new-jacket-pages/ca-manual-inflatable.htm you can wear them year round,,they can fit over your coat and it dosnt restrick movement of your head and arms....always a plus..shop around they have some small ones that act like the jacket either manula or auto deployment also self ritting so if your knocked out you dont float face down.

owen502

Don't Ban Me Bro
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    I ordered three of them for gifts. I know about these because a classmate of mine from college created them. The green ones were only sold in Cabela's. Cabela's said when they ordered them they would help market them, but they only put it in the catalog and did not help sell them. I guess they dumped the ones they had left for discount. They really did cost 300 so 40 bucks is a deal.

Its a three piece item. A jacket, a vest (sleeves come off), or you can take out the life jacket part and wear it just like the link above. Very nice item.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedactedUsername
    Top Bottom