Found a great 215 Lumen LED light

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    PICTURE ADDED---At Dealextreme.com. Just received it few days ago. Was originally hesitant about ordering from a Hong Kong seller but absolutely great transaction. Got it for $17 that included shipping. They sent it Registered mail, couldn't believe it.

Talk about a bright, well made light this is it. I have it loaded with 2 AA batteries and it is probably 3 times as bright as our 3D Maglite. You can unscrew the extension (used with 2 AA bats) and the light isn't but about 3 inches long. In that config. it uses a CR123A Lithium, and although I haven't tried it that way yet, they say it is about 20% brighter than with the AA's.

Folks, I can't tell you how bright and how far this small light shines in print, it is uncanny. We like it so much we ordered 3 more. This light is 215 Lumens rated and I believe it.

Just wanted to let yall know.

http://upload.bayoushooter.com/images/nrdpfpfw19e7y2flwmqo.jpg

Last edited:

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    Looks like a knock off of the Surefire 6P

I'll say this, I get tickled every time I pick it up and turn it on. It's well made and for $16.99 plus 1 CENT shipping, it by far has to be the best buy on the market. They even send it via Registered mail. Like I said, we ordered 3 more.

Garra

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Lafayette
    You got me convinced, I think I'll buy one and try it myself. At that price its hard to go wrong.

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    You got me convinced, I think I'll buy one and try it myself. At that price its hard to go wrong.

I'm not trying to be a salesman but when you get it just put 2 AA batteries in it and you will be very pleased with the light output that little thing puts out. I am astonished at what technology has accomplished for flashlights.

Garra

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Lafayette
    I dont know, I think before I spent 90 bucks on a flash light, it would have to give me oral sex.

When someone invents THAT flashlight, would someone please let me know.

Garra

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Lafayette
    Got my lights today and got to say I am very pleased with them. I tested them in a totally dark closet, and they illuminate the whole thing easily. Nice little lights for the $32 or so bucks I spent on them!

Thanks for the heads up.:D

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Anyone want to do a drop test for me?

Turn it on, raise it eye level and drop it straight on it's bezel onto a hard surface (concrete, hard wood floor, tile, etc)

If it still works, let me know. :D

ajt2341

Rock out w/ ur glock out!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Lafayette, LA
    Got my lights today and got to say I am very pleased with them. I tested them in a totally dark closet, and they illuminate the whole thing easily. Nice little lights for the $32 or so bucks I spent on them!

Thanks for the heads up.:D

Which light, the fleshlight or flashlight? ;-)

Top Bottom