FRC

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iomg8

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 12, 2020
    lafayette, la
    If you guys haven't been to FRC, you should go. Why FRC is awesome.

1. They are helpful
    2. They are helpful
    3. They are knowledgeable about stuff.
    4. Friendly staff also.

Range is clean, I live in lafayette but make a trip to baton rouge 2-3 times a month, and every time I go to baton rouge, I make an attempt to go to the range. Today I got a membership there. Even though I am not getting paid to say this (hell I actually had to pay to use it and then say it), but it is a nice clean range, all of the staff I have dealt with have been professional and extremely helpful. And it is just wonderful, at least to me, when they come talk to you about your guns.

I really hope I make time to go more often now that I have a membership.

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    John and his crew at FRC has bent over backwards to help us on Tuesday night for our USPSA practice sessions. We have enjoyed our time there due to the staff’s help. The folks working there have always seen to our needs and responded in a positive fashion. We can’t say enough good things about them

Bryan

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    I have a membership with st. Bernard indoor shooting and I always enjoy my time there. Never had an issue.

When I went to shoot with you that day at FRC I immediately started thinking how can I make it out here on a weeky basis
    .. FRC is on a whole different level. We definitely need to find time to take a class there.

john17427

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Oct 23, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Just went there for the first time last week. I was a little taken aback when I first walked in at the size and quality of the place. I’d never been in a range that nice before or anything like it. The staff were super friendly, but obviously no-nonsense which I appreciated. They felt like old friends by the time I left.

Stone

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 6, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    I’ll reinforce everything said here about FRC. I went there for the first time 2wks ago and it positively changed my expectation of an indoor range complex. The fact that they allow you unlimited time on the range is a game changer. My friend and I spent 3hrs there working on drills and didn’t worry about anything but what we were focusing on. Excellent ranges and great folks there- I’m saving up now to get a full year pass to support them and my addiction.

RaleighReloader

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jan 30, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I got my FRC gold membership earlier this year and I've loved it.

The free FFL transfers for gold members is icing on the cake.

Mike

FireSupplier

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 18, 2022
    The Hub City, LA
    If you guys haven't been to FRC, you should go. Why FRC is awesome.

1. They are helpful
    2. They are helpful
    3. They are knowledgeable about stuff.
    4. Friendly staff also.

Range is clean, I live in lafayette but make a trip to baton rouge 2-3 times a month, and every time I go to baton rouge, I make an attempt to go to the range. Today I got a membership there. Even though I am not getting paid to say this (hell I actually had to pay to use it and then say it), but it is a nice clean range, all of the staff I have dealt with have been professional and extremely helpful. And it is just wonderful, at least to me, when they come talk to you about your guns.

I really hope I make time to go more often now that I have a membership.
    Adding 1 more reason to your list with why they're awesome.
    5. Gunner. The mascot/security husky/wolf!
    Always a great day getting to shoot and petting that dog on the way out. I agree 100% with everything you've said. Definitely my favorite range ever since I've gotten back into the shooting hobby again even with the hour long drive to get there. Worth it for me every time!

Top Bottom