Fred Thompson withdraws

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J

jayd

Betcha he'll end up on McCains ticket as Vice if McCain gets the nomination

gbundersea

Just my 2¢
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jun 4, 2007
    Walker, LA
    I could live with that.

Not me. God help us if that Democrat-loving, kisser of liberal ass, author of McCain-Feingold Free Speech Restriction, Gang of 14 member, main proponent of open borders amnesty, PRICK gets the nomination! I supported Fred, but would lose all respect for him if he'd accept McShamnesty's VP slot. (Word from Fred's camp is that he's not interested in being anyone's VP though. He's dealing with his gravely ill mom too.)

It's truly pathetic what choices are left now that Fred and Duncan are gone. Thompson/Hunter was indeed the dream ticket. Now we're stuck with the smelly leftovers.

As of right now, Romney seems to stink a little less than the others. He says the right things, but I don't trust him, as his record isn't great, and he's a flip-flopper. It's a shame that the others are worse.

If Romney's the nominee, I'll probably hold my nose and vote for the guy, as I don't think he'd be as bad as whatever hellspawn the Dims end up running. If he's the nominee, I will pray I am wrong about him, and that he is sincere in the newfound conservatism he claims. At this point, I have severe doubts, and consider him merely the highest-floating of the turds left in the bowl. It is a travesty that we are reduced to voting for the least of all evils, instead of someone good.

Screaming Eagle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Heel of the Boot
    gbundersea, Why don't you tell us how you really feel, brother? :rofl: Go ahead, don't hold back...:p

Don't count Ron Paul out yet, folks. Media has done a masterful job at discounting him. He's only out if you believe CNN and FoxNews. :wtc:

I don't think I could vote for Romney with a clear conscience. AWB. Abortion. Asskisser. All the 3 A's I'm against. McCain is probably just as bad and has the track record to prove it.

gbundersea

Just my 2¢
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jun 4, 2007
    Walker, LA
    What about the Huckster? He seems good on the 2nd Ammendment.

Huckleberry is known as the Republican Jimmy Carter. He's a pro-life, pro-gun liberal. True open-borders amnesty lover, and CLUELESS on foreign policy. He's said some of the dumbest things I've ever heard come from a candidate's mouth, and that's saying a lot! He's got a record of sleaze and tax-raising in Arkansas, where he pardoned twice as many criminals than the previous 3 governors combined, including Billy Jeff Klinton! The most famous case of him being soft on criminals is when he pressured the parole board to release convicted rapist Wayne DuMond, who then raped and killed a woman within 6 months of being let out. (Link 1 Link 2)

As for his "pious" home life, Huckleberry's 17 year old son tortured and killed a dog, and Huckabee leaned on prosecutors to go easy on him. (Story here.)

The only reason Huckleberry got any traction whatsoever is by slick talking and promoting his religion, thus fooling some evangelicals. Also, the MSM propped him up, as they know he'd get destroyed in the general, giving us the Dem winner that the media wants.

Happily, his star is fading though. Current reports indicate he's low on funds, and writing off Florida altogether.

Last edited:

gbundersea

Just my 2¢
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jun 4, 2007
    Walker, LA
    I don't think I could vote for Romney with a clear conscience. AWB. Abortion. Asskisser. All the 3 A's I'm against. McCain is probably just as bad and has the track record to prove it.

Believe me, I will not actively support, or donate any money to, Romney. IF I vote for him it will be with nose held and fingers crossed. This election will just be one of making the best of what pisspoor choices we have.

I agree that McCain has proven his disdain for conservatives and that he's a backstabber and Dem ass-kisser. Julie-Annie and Huckleberry have demonstrably bad records too.

Gotta respectfully disagree with you about L. Ron though.

Regardless of whatever candidate the GOP fields, I give them at best a 50/50 shot at beating Hitlery or Osama.

Stock up on guns and ammo NOW, folks...

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lilvonte722
    Top Bottom