Free cat!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • howellusn

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 1, 2008
    Gulfport, MS
    I know this is a long shot as you guys are pretty far away for the most part but wth.. Free cat for the taking.. She is good cat and is around a 1yr old tabby. She is reddish and brown striped in color and is really pretty and playful.. She just needs a good home and would be suited will to a single cat household as she doesn't seem to get along with other cats the best. She won't fight but is scared of other cats it seems. Anywho she is free for the taking and will come with some food if you need it. I paid 75 bucks for the adoption fee from the humane society and she is spayed and up to date on her shots. Here are some pics of her

100_1236.jpg

100_1234.jpg

100_1237.jpg

100_1233.jpg

Paulup

dot dot dot
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Bush, La
    The dumpster behind the closest fried chicken joint is calling...

Seriously though, why are you trying to get rid of her? What did she tear up?

howellusn

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 1, 2008
    Gulfport, MS
    The dumpster behind the closest fried chicken joint is calling...

Seriously though, why are you trying to get rid of her? What did she tear up?

She actually doesnt tear anything up she is just scared to death of our other two cats so she hides all time.. She was fine until the other two cats came home with my gf then she turned into miss hide-a-cat lol.. I just want her to be happy so I am looking to find a home for her.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    most guys on the site seem to a.) Hate the ***** or b.) pretend to hate the ***** b/c they think they aren't manly.

If I could I would take it, especially if she's fun & playful...its just not the right time for me to take an animal of any kind in.

Paulup

dot dot dot
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Bush, La
    I would, but I've got 2 already, and since child 1, 2 and 3 came home from the hospital, one has been playing hide a cat, or hide the crap, which are both annoying.

howellusn

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 1, 2008
    Gulfport, MS
    I would, but I've got 2 already, and since child 1, 2 and 3 came home from the hospital, one has been playing hide a cat, or hide the crap, which are both annoying.

That's one reason I want to get rid of her (hide the cat not crap on this one lol) and it's just downright annoying.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom