Free girls 12" bike

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    Like the title says. GREAT condition, 2 years old, Schwinn pink bike. When I mean great condition, I mean near mint. Wipe it off and you can hardly tell it was used. We replaced it with a 16" bike this year. More stuff to come as I'm cleaning out the garage. First person to contact me and can get it the soonest (or has the best 'this is why I need it' story) gets it. PM or pjm (flAT] themicelis dooot com.

tfp75dsv79tbkuen42dm.jpg

e1nj11f9vk3dfiwvu4u5.jpg

r7x237xfwifm6zjs2atg.jpg

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    lol. I've got more stuff, just need to see what else. I have a trike, but it's about 4 years old. Can be cleaned up, but it's pretty used (not banged up).

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    Spoke with my wife and she has a 4 year old girl in her case load. When would be a good time to pick it up? I dont get home untill after 7 tonight, but Im off the rest of the week.

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    Spoke with my wife and she has a 4 year old girl in her case load. When would be a good time to pick it up? I dont get home untill after 7 tonight, but Im off the rest of the week.

After today I'm off until Monday. We're having a little family/friends party tonight if you and the wife want to stop by. If not, just PM me with your info and I'll respond with mine and we can coordinate a time for pick up.

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    After today I'm off until Monday. We're having a little family/friends party tonight if you and the wife want to stop by. If not, just PM me with your info and I'll respond with mine and we can coordinate a time for pick up.

Sounds good. Ill PM you. Thanks.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom