FREE SOG knife

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    I missed out. :( They said they received an overwhelming response and closed it. I wish I would have seen it sooner.

Thanks for the heads up and please please please post the info again if you get anything similar.

c10seven

just a guy
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Prairieville
    I missed out. :( They said they received an overwhelming response and closed it. I wish I would have seen it sooner.

Thanks for the heads up and please please please post the info again if you get anything similar.

Man that sucks I probably just made it before this happened. I have never owned a sog, this may be my first of a few, I curently carry a benchmade.

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    Man that sucks I probably just made it before this happened. I have never owned a sog, this may be my first of a few, I curently carry a benchmade.

I got my first SOG by accident. I bought a CRKT on eBay and the dealer sent me a SOG that was like 200 knife. I called him and told him I received a more expensive knife and I would send it back and asked if he could send me the CRKT expedited since it was a Christmas gift and he offerred to let me keep the SOG. I ended up keeping it and ordering a CRKT from him to give my dad :)

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    What's up with the weird domain name? Smells fishy...:squint:

Its a survey sight and not SOG direct. It's an agency that does surveys on behalf of them.

All you give them is your name and address for the knife. You don't have to give them any financial or personal info other than your mailing address.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom