FREEDOM WILL NOT BE TAXED SALE

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • southerncanuck

www.RangeSport.com (Use code "BayouShooter")
    Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans
    It has come to my sad attention recently that some of our community members don't love a Free America as much as the rest of us.

To show you that Bayou Shooter is still a patriotic place and the home of a true brotherhood, I am going to GIVE YOU BACK THE TAX on all firearm purchases now through Easter.

That's right, ya boy Canuck is going to personally subsidize the sales tax on all guns you buy from me over the next week, because the GOVERNMENT HAS NO PLACE TAXING YOUR FREEDOM AND RIGHTS.

Use code "AustinIsActuallyHillaryClinton" at checkout for the tax rebate deal on all guns in stock, new or used: https://canucktac.com/product-category/guns/

giphy.gif

Fordfella

Jul 8, 2018
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    I was really excited about this news, and I looked at your website. I've been looking for your next discount code since "BOXINGDAYBEAVER." This guy calls himself a Canuck, but, he knows the color of the S&W is gray!!!! Grey is ok if you danced with Patrick Swayze, but, gray is a color(notice no "u"). Then you blew it......Honor does not have a "u" in it!!!!!

southerncanuck

www.RangeSport.com (Use code "BayouShooter")
    Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans
    I was really excited about this news, and I looked at your website. I've been looking for your next discount code since "BOXINGDAYBEAVER." This guy calls himself a Canuck, but, he knows the color of the S&W is gray!!!! Grey is ok if you danced with Patrick Swayze, but, gray is a color(notice no "u"). Then you blew it......Honor does not have a "u" in it!!!!!

I will blow whatever I want, thank you very much!!

Uh... Actually... wait.......

Uhhhh....

Nevermind that. But use code SWAYZELOVESBEAVER for 20% off a Beaver flashlight until Easter, just because I love you. And America. And Jesus.

Top Bottom