FS Daniel Defense M4V3 Carbine.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • skhansa1559

Rating - 81.3%
    13   3   0
    Aug 7, 2011
    Lafayette
    I'm making the switch to .308 ARs, so I have to sell this to take advantage of a good deal.Very sad to see it go, but I have to sell my Daniel Defense M4V3. It has a midlength gas system on a 16" barrel for smoother cycling and greater reliability. I've put a little less than 500rds through it with narry a malfunction, including cheap wolf ammo. Anywhere this is in stock, it is going for $1400 or so. I'll let it go for $1150 with two Pmags loaded with M855 ammo. $1100 if sold by this weekend. Amazingly accurate, reliable, light AR-15 for a great deal. I am located in lafayette. Preference will be given to whoever can buy soonest.

DSC08312.jpg

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    My current/first AR was the DDM4v7. Love it. Like the hand guard on this one better, though.

Mine is also mid-length. GLWS!

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    Last minute update.

This "wonderful" person sends me an IM and informs me that someone else wants the gun. This is after we settled on a price, confirmed the time for tomorrow and everything.. Sounds like a repeat from some of his previous deals....

Great deal here...

OH, BTW, I found this about him...

vgihumvbjcc4v7ffs9m.png
    [/URL][/IMG]

Future buyers beware!

Last edited:

Splat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Lafayette
    I bought the cans of ammo from this guy Friday. He was trying to sell this gun ASAP because he bought a gun on GunBroker and he needed to pay for it in 10 days or he would lose it. Seemed like a good guy just trying to scrape up the money for his purchase. Maybe he was a little too eager and sold the gun out from under you but if you were in the same pinch for money would you hold on to a possible deal or go with a sure deal? Not saying it was right. He should have giving you first dibs and given it to the other guy if it fell through but I know he needed the $$

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom