Fusilier Complex - Arnaudville, LA - New member Safety Course - Sat 10/01/11

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 7.62mm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2008
    Lafayette, LA
    HI!:)

Saturday, October 1, 2011 is a Range Work Day at The Fusilier Complex near Arnaudville, LA (www.hcrpc.com).

The ranges will be shut down for maintenance, cleaning, mowing, etc. until at least 10:00 AM and possibly as late as Noon.

At 10:00 AM we will be conducting the Range Safety course required for all members. Interested persons, prospective members, and members who want a refresher on range rules, courtesies, and member responsibilities are invited to attend. The course will last 1 1/2 to 2 hours.

We will NOT have membership cards and keys available at the range, so you will have to apply in person at Bayou Teche Guns in Arnaudville or through the mail. Bayou Tech Guns' hours are: Mon & Tuesday: 8:30-5:30; Wed & Thurs: 8:30-7:00; Friday, 8:30-Noon. Closed Saturday and Sunday.
    ( 337-754-5115 or bayoutecheguns@yahoo.com )

7.62mm

HiCapMag

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Baton Rouge, La
    Hello---- LSU home game.

But seriously folks, Will the safety class be offered on subsequent work days? I've been a member for a year and never gotten around to it lol.

7.62mm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2008
    Lafayette, LA
    Hello---- LSU home game.

But seriously folks, Will the safety class be offered on subsequent work days? I've been a member for a year and never gotten around to it lol.

Work days are the first Saturday of every month. Safety courses are offered on every work day. If you cannot make one of those work days, contact me by PM and we may be able to arrange something else. Working on having another safety course on October 8. Uncertain just now, but I will post an announcement if we can conduct one.

Top Bottom