WTS: Gateway Laptop with 17 inch screen

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Hello Bayoushooters!

I am looking to part ways with my laptop that I use as a desktop. I originally bought this laptop awhile back for school use, but my iPad is just so much easier to carry around. As with all of my stuff, I have kept this baby in excellent shape.

Here are the specs:
    Gateway NV78 w/ Intel Core 2 Duo Processor
    17.3" HD+ LED LCD Screen
    500 GB Storage
    4GB Ram (Memory)
    DVD Player / Writer
    Webcam
    Multi-in-1 Card Reader

It also has a HDMI out port, 4 USB ports, a monitor port, ethernet, and mic / headphone ports

The touchpad at the bottom does support multi-finger gestures...which pretty much means you can scroll with it.

I have used this laptop exclusively as a desktop since I bought it, so it has not been dropped, banged around, or whatever people do with laptops nowadays. The only "defects" with it are a few minor scratches on the laptop from opening and closing it (not on the screen, just on the part that turns under the screen). Other than the scratches, the laptop is missing a little paint from where ones hands go when typing. Nothing major though. I have kept a cover on it since I have owned it, so the outside of it is like new. Also, whenever I bought it, I didn't take off any of the little stickers on the inside, so those are still there if you like stickers.

I am looking for around $750 for it right now as I bought it for a little over $1100 if I remember correctly. I don't really know how computers depreciate in price, so $750 seems like a good deal to me, but I am open to any offers that you want to throw out.

Please contact me via PM or via the email button if you click on my name. Preferably PM.

Thanks!!

Austin

PICS:
    gateway-nv78-17-3-led-2-2-ghz1284347380.jpgNV70_NV.png

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom