Gender Inclusive Language.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fugum

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Metairie
    I don't intentionally try to hurt anyone's feelings, but I'll still use the word guys, and sometimes even dude, when talking to people of either sex. If that offends someone, then my job is done.

TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine
    I will never use those "pronouns" for those people, even at work.
    Fire me.

If an employer wants me to refer to them as such, then all of them (including my employer/superiors) are to refer to me as "King Trump Divine Ruler Of Earth".
    I bet they won't, so I won't.
    We can All play this game until they stop forcing GAMES on Us.

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    I've got something inclusive: "They" can "all" BLOW ME! I'm sorry, but if your personal feeling of worth is tied that closely to something so weak and inane as that, crawl back into your momma's womb and plug back in to the umbilical, 'cause you still got a lot more growing to do. With all the **** that truly is wrong in today's world, it amazes me that people expend so much energy on such trivial perceptions of "hurt" as if they are monstrous calamities and injustices. Their ancestors must be crying tears in heaven that their progeny have turned out so weak.

Fordfella

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2018
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    I will never use those "pronouns" for those people, even at work.
    Fire me.

If an employer wants me to refer to them as such, then all of them (including my employer/superiors) are to refer to me as "King Trump Divine Ruler Of Earth".
    I bet they won't, so I won't.
    We can All play this game until they stop forcing GAMES on Us.
    I'm All Being Master of Time Space and Dimension, until I can think of something better

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    It all started for me years ago when I was in a company training session on " Diversity and Inclusion ".
    I told the Instructor that I would not use the term " African American " . Unless you hold some kind of dual citizenship , you need to pick one or the other . He wasn't crazy about my logic and I'm sure I was put on some sort of watch list .
    Fast forward to today where I refuse to conform to these ridiculous pronouns or whatever they call it this week . I'm retired now and it's probably for the best . No way I could have lasted in the new woke environment that my former employer has embraced . They even changed the company logo to reflect their " Values " ..

mongore

Rating - 100%
    2   0   1
    Jan 29, 2013
    west bank
    Bunch of bs . Have you noticed how many times they’ve changed their flag. They don’t who or what they are

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    It’s mind blowing to see major corporations, and msm not only go along but push this, Hell most branches of the military

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

T-boy

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    st. amant
    Isn’t it just mind blowing that some people actually try to debate this?
    For shitz and giggles I just googled this. The answer as of today is there are 72 genders plus the mundane, run of the mill, plain Jane (is Jane even still allowed?), Male and Female. Insert face palm emoji here.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    It’s mind blowing to see major corporations, and msm not only go along but push this, Hell most branches of the military

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    The Navy recently put out a gender language video, it's hard to watch. These people are mentally ill, and that's not me saying mean things; they literally have a mental illness. It could stem from a number of different things but at the end of the day, it's a mental illness. I'm not talking about the people at the top that are pushing this stuff, they are not stupid, they know exactly what they are doing. They prey on the mentally weak to push society into a downward spiral. They make it look like this is widely accepted as normal behavior, but we all know that is not the case. However, in the age of social media, it is easy to manipulate the narrative and convince mentally weak people to play specified roles. It's sad, really, but these people need a reality check.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    I don't intentionally try to hurt anyone's feelings, but I'll still use the word guys, and sometimes even dude, when talking to people of either sex. If that offends someone, then my job is done.
    Me too

Top Bottom