Get vaccinated

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hermit

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 27, 2007
    Ascension
    I oppose mandates, but it might make some sense if the vaccine prevented the vaccinated from
    getting and spreading Covid, but it doesn't. It only protects the vaccinated from "serious" disease.
    (BTW, I'm vaccinated; got it when it was my choice.)

swampfoxx

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Ponchatoula, LA
    Sure would suck to lose a job over something as simple as getting a shot that will help his immune system...

Because no one has died or developed serious side effects from taking the jab, right? We will take our chances with Ivermectin, Quercetin and Zinc. Works everywhere in the world except in the US, right?

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Wouldn't suck at all. I'm an ASE/MECP Certified Master Automotive technician with 17yrs experience. Decent/Honest techs are few and far between nowadays. It's alot easier for me to find a job than it is for a shop to find a tech.

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    a lot of industries are fixing to lose a lot of good skilled people over this.

I’ve been asking myself if that’s what the establishment wants, and why. Bringing this country to its knees in the past has enabled many nonsensical things to take place. The attack on Pearl Harbor begat the roundup of Japanese Americans (even those born here) who were stripped of all property and placed in internment camps. The attack on the World Trade Center begat some of the most tyrannical government policies, agencies (or changes within, like the TSA!) and atrocities of our lifetime. And now they want to know everything about what I do with my money. I don’t wanna sound like chicken little, but how long before they completely pull the plug on freedom? We are quickly heading down the same road as commie China. No free speech and you do what the government says to do, period. Next year when your credit score is less important than your social score, I wonder if anyone will realize there were warnings given daily. It really feels like they’re setting the stage for a soft takeover that will eventually lead to a hostile one. The one where the sheep stop behaving like sheep.
    Food for thought.

Last edited:

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    I’ve been asking myself if that’s what the establishment wants, and why. Bringing this country to its knees in the past has enabled many nonsensical things to take place. The attack on Pearl Harbor begat the roundup of Japanese Americans (even those born here) who were stripped of all property and placed in internment camps. The attack on the World Trade Center begat some of the most tyrannical government policies, agencies (or changes within, like the TSA!) and atrocities of our lifetime. And now they want to know everything about what I do with my money. I don’t wanna sound like chicken little, but how long before they completely pull the plug on freedom? We are quickly heading down the same road as commie China. No free speech and you do what the government says to do, period. Next year when your credit score is less important than your social score, I wonder if anyone will realize there were warnings given daily. It really feels like they’re setting the stage for a soft takeover that will eventually lead to a hostile one. The one where the sheep stop behaving like sheep.
    Food for thought.

what i said earlier.. its a way to fruther assist the gov in breaking down whats left of whats holding america together still...

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    what i said earlier.. its a way to fruther assist the gov in breaking down whats left of whats holding america together still...
    Pretty much. The government would love nothing more than a nation that is completely dependent on them thus giving them more power than they already have.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Okay, not to be the fun-killer, but it's time to shut this thread down.

Someone made a post earlier that advocated breaking US Federal Law and potentially committing crimes. I want to make it exceptionally clear that BayouShooter, its volunteer staff, and its parent company do not in any way, shape, or form condone this type of discussion. We will not allow the forum to be utilized to share any thoughts related to criminal behavior.

Regarding the original intent of the thread, I believe it has run its course. No one is being convinced to do or believe anything as a result of this thread. I urge everyone to please continue to follow the medical advice of your personal physician.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Deb Mev
    Top Bottom