Gifted a P3AT. Normally carry Glock 19 AIWB. What do.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pizzamymind

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2021
    New Orleans
    Hey everybody. As title states I normally carry a Glock 19 appendix in waistband, now I own a P3AT. Am I really supposed to just throw this thing in my pocket with a holster? Also any suggestions on carry ammo and where in the New Orleans area I could pick some up. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Hey everybody. As title states I normally carry a Glock 19 appendix in waistband, now I own a P3AT. Am I really supposed to just throw this thing in my pocket with a holster? Also any suggestions on carry ammo and where in the New Orleans area I could pick some up. Thanks.

Heck yeah, I just went walking with my wife and grandson and threw my LCP(similar to P3AT) in my shorts pocket. I usually just throw it in my gym shorts without a holster or use the clip to clip it in the waist band. I use critical duty,HST, or gold dot.
    89c41af6ef547060cffa7f81839a5b8a.jpg

freedive10

-Global Mod-, Caballoloco
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Mandeville

Yup, been using the Desantis Nemisis holster and it has a nice grip so when drawing, it does not slide out of pocket with the gun.

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    I use a Sticky Holster for my Bodyguard 380 and love it. Nobody knows I have it and like you I wear shorts as long as it’s over 60 degrees so yeah most of the time.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Polizzi
    Top Bottom