SOLD: Glock 21 Gen 4 - Trades added

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • davidd

Expert in the field of wife avoidance
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Sold.

Up for sale today is an excellent condition Glock 21 Gen 4 pistol. This pistol was purchased by me for shooting Glock GSSF matches, and as such, it was sighted in with the included Dawson Precision sight set and fired at three annual Glock matches in Thibodaux. Probably less than 1000 light reloaded rounds through it. If you are interested in purchasing and reload, I am sure I can work into the deal several hundred Montana Gold 185g JHP bullets that I used in the matches that are left over. This pistol groups very well with those bullets. I will count what I have if you are interested.

Included in the sale are a Dawson Precision front fiber optic sight, a Dawson Precision rear black sight, a total of (6) 13 round magazines, the Glock case, and all of the included Glock paperwork and accessories. The gun is in almost like new condition - no scrapes, scratches, dents, dings, or drops. It was never used as a carry gun, truck gun, dresser drawer gun, or nightstand gun. It was shot in three matches and stored in a safe otherwise.

For sale in the Baton Rouge area face to face for the low, low price of $550 cash. I require a bill of sale (a copy for you and a copy for me), and I will need to see your LA drivers license in order to put that number on the bill of sale.

No trades.

Please contact via PM if interested.

IMG_0412.JPGIMG_0407.JPGIMG_0411.JPGIMG_0424.JPGIMG_0433.JPG

ETA: $550 for everything, $500 with (3) 13 round mags.

Last edited:

davidd

Expert in the field of wife avoidance
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Forgot to add that pistol has a factory Glock 3.5# connector (polished by me) installed bump.

Would also consider trading for a Gen4 G17 or Gen4 G34 in similar condition. Can add/subtract mags or money to get to a fair trade depending on what you have.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom