God, Guns, & Guts ... & Dogs ... in the "City of Brotherly Love", PA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T-Rigger

T-Rigger
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 25, 2019
    Metairie, LA
    Video - gun wielding store mgr & his dog foil armed robbery attempt.

In the closing 10-15 seconds of Fox reporter's comments on the surveillance video, he feels compelled - for some WOKE-ASS reason - to include a lame response from gun control advocacy group, ceasefirepa, "... it is a myth that a gun increases safety ..." yada-yada-yada... Tell that to the wounded thug & his bud.

Trailboss

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Norwood LA
    "the rise in crime during the pandemic has risen [resulted] in gun sales have gone up massively during the pandemic, during this jump in crime. Now those guns are being used by the victims of crimes to shoot at people who are the alleged perpetrators."

The reporter can't talk straight, but I like these two sentences. Evidently, Pennsylvanians think the same way as they went through 6 million gun purchase background checks in the last 2 years.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Their results are skewed because they actually care about the safety of armed robbers or something? WTF?

so the cease fire idiots are saying the only way to be safe is to “stop legal trafficking of firearms”… I played it back several times. is there any such thing as legal trafficking?

Trailboss

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Norwood LA
    Like I said, the reporter can barely speak coherently. I also listened several times and heard "legal" but think he meant to say "illegal."

T-Rigger

T-Rigger
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 25, 2019
    Metairie, LA
    I think that "LEGAL" " trafficking" could be the true underlying message. Relating to firearms and ammo, "trafficking" is probably the WOKE Newspeak re-definition of commerce & individual transfers - not YET rendered illegal by LEFTY courts, legislation or unconstitutional executive fiat.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom