Gods speed to everyone. May you and your family be safe during the storm.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cyclone1970

Oldie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Covington LA
    Thanks

Labeeman, though this post is much different than your regular travel posts, it was still much appreciated.

Thanks and yes, Amen.

Labeeman

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 11, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Glad you appreciated it Cyclone. Even though this prayer was written in the 50’s I only found out about mat 10-15 years ago. I only remember one time where I met the bishop at my grandmothers house and the one thing I noticed is that he had holes in his shoe soles. I thought this odd even as a young kid. My outlook on storms changed with Katrina, Rita, and later on Gustave as I had lots of property damage to my house and camp. I had so many large trees down that I was totally overwhelmed. I cut most of them myself with some help from different people but it made me realize the power of these storms. When ever one gets near BR I start preparing for the worst. Like I said in the original post that I’m not very religious, but the prayer does give me some peace. I thought I would send it and it may help someone else out also.

Labeeman, though this post is much different than your regular travel posts, it was still much appreciated.

Thanks and yes, Amen.

Top Bottom