Good Thing My Wife is so Tough...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • parallel

Often Beside Himself
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    LaPlace, Louisiana
    Nearly 25 years ago my wife (then my girlfriend of a few weeks) nearly died while undergoing emergency brain surgery following an exploratory surgery that found more than Doc had bargained for.

Last Friday she went in for outpatient surgery for a DNC/ablation & tubal ligation. Even though the surgery took far longer than the surgeon had anticipated, it was a success and within hours she was home.

We got a call today for her to go in a week and a half early for her followup appointment (never a good sign). The news wasn't good. She is going to need to undergo a full hysterectomy due to the fact that she has been diagnosed with uterine cancer. Mrs. parallel is a fighter and this is early stage so we're optimistic that she'll beat it. Even so, prayers are certainly welcome.

headspace

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Hammond
    Dang, sorry to hear such woes brother. Will certainly hold your Mrs up in our prayers for a speedy and successful resolution.

Jester

I thought it was funny...
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    New Orleans Area
    Hey God, thank for reminding us many times that the only real peace is in your presence.
    I ask that you bring comfort to this family, calm their anxious hearts, and protect them from fear.
    Sprinkle their days with reminders that you are watching over them, and share in their laughter and in their tears.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Matthew Nodier
    Top Bottom