Got .357 Sig?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dredd

Punisher
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    184   0   0
    Jun 16, 2007
    Folsom, LA
    Just checking. I got about 800 rds of 9mm, but I need to get me a few hundred of .357 sig since I plan on keeping the g32. :) Where did you get yours and how much?

thomasward00

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2007
    Slidell, La
    Just checking. I got about 800 rds of 9mm, but I need to get me a few hundred of .357 sig since I plan on keeping the g32. :) Where did you get yours and how much?

The lawman target go for 269.99 shipped for 1000 from ammoman.com and the gold dots go for 250.00 shipped for 500 rounds.

Stock up, if the dems get in there will be guaranteed regulations regarding ammo amounts....

lsufan1971

Rating - 100%
    121   0   0
    Jan 31, 2008
    Zachary,La
    Stock up, if the dems get in there will be guaranteed regulations regarding ammo amounts....[/QUOTE]

They will try to use commerce laws to regulate the interstate sale of at least handgun ammo. If I recall when Hillary made her first stab at universal health care she wanted to a tax on ammo to help pay for it.

bhgkiks

/\ /\ /\
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Covington, La
    What is the attraction to .357 sig, I seriously don't understand that round. What makes it better or more suited for anything than say .40 or 9mm??

Dredd

Punisher
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    184   0   0
    Jun 16, 2007
    Folsom, LA
    I got a great deal on a Glock 32 from Gunz4me. If I hadn't I probably wouldn't have a .357 sig. And caliber choice is all personal preference. The 9mm and .40 are so widely used (therefore cheaper since more people buy it), but keep in mind that every caliber was "new" at one time. I wouldn't want to take a hit from any of the above mentioned calibers. ;)

thomasward00

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2007
    Slidell, La
    Frightfully expensive? Where did that come from, when I buy my bulk at ammoman.com, the difference in price per 1000 is 20 bucks, and no difference for my gold dot hollowpoints... It's actually cheaper than a .45 to shoot if you purchase your ammo online. In todays world anything over a 9mm is frightfully expensive to shoot, and even that is getting worse. I love the .357 round because it is very accurate and it's loud and nasty.... The Secret Service uses the H&K USPC in .357 Sig to protect the president, the texas rangers also use it as do many law enforcement agencies. It has the best windsheild and door penetration, thats why so many state agencies are going to it. The other day at the honey island shooting range, they had a guy shooting a glock 40, it is surprisingly quiet compared to the 357 Sig, which makes people take notice...

Jon

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 13, 2006
    BR "City of Central"
    Frightfully expensive? Where did that come from, when I buy my bulk at ammoman.com, the difference in price per 1000 is 20 bucks, and no difference for my gold dot hollowpoints... It's actually cheaper than a .45 to shoot if you purchase your ammo online. In todays world anything over a 9mm is frightfully expensive to shoot, and even that is getting worse. I love the .357 round because it is very accurate and it's loud and nasty.... The Secret Service uses the H&K USPC in .357 Sig to protect the president, the texas rangers also use it as do many law enforcement agencies. It has the best windsheild and door penetration, thats why so many state agencies are going to it. The other day at the honey island shooting range, they had a guy shooting a glock 40, it is surprisingly quiet compared to the 357 Sig, which makes people take notice...
    I could have sworn the SS use a Sig P229.

Top Bottom