Got my pee pee whacked

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    I posted the Obama family excited picture on the AK Forum. I forgot no poltical posts and was politely reminded. :D Hell, I've seen bigger **** storms over OC than politics here. Oh crap. Lets not open that can of worms. :mamoru:

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Banned = cock chopped?:confused:

See what happens when you sling your ding-a-ling.:o

Just an expression not literally. The post was deleted and I recieved an email to review posting rules. I wasn't banned. The moderator was nice about it. I hang out here so much I forgot their rules. Spanky gives us a lot of lattitude. :D

MonarchC88

Federal NewB
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 14, 2007
    Gonzales
    And I, for one, and very thankful for that...it is why I post here and not on other forums actually.

Your right, its nice being able to express the way you feel about somthing without everyone getting their panties in a bunch and a Mod deleting/locking the thread.

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    Yeah, we'd prefer not to censor. I think it is that we are a small enough board with the majority of people to know that a debate is a debate and nothing personal.

dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    I posted the Obama family excited picture on the AK Forum. I forgot no poltical posts and was politely reminded. :D Hell, I've seen bigger **** storms over OC than politics here. Oh crap. Lets not open that can of worms. :mamoru:

Arf.com is less anal about political issues and topics that are otherwise often considered politically incorrect (and statistics).

Top Bottom