Greetings from Shreveport

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Globallyoff

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Worth, TX
    I am new to this forum, but have been shooting for years. My current interests revolve mostly around Sportsman's Team Challenge events and self defense. I have a medium sized collection of firearms, and at this point it is mostly of high quality.

I mostly shoot at Long Range Alley in Grand Cane, and the Shreveport Gun Club for shotgunning.

:p

herohog

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    Welcome from another Shreveporter! I will be joining Long Range Alley soon myself and am always looking for people to go shooting with! I mainly shoot pistols from .22 to .44 Mag and a .22 rifle.

Escape from CA

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    Slidell, LA
    Welcome aboard. I also just joined this forum, in addition, just moved here 3 months ago. A lot of people here can provide a lot of information. I've already started to feel the benefit of join this forum.

G19MAG

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 12, 2010
    Bossier City
    Welcome, I'm glad to see more people from Norther LA. If you ever wanna go shooting just hit me up. BTW there is going to be a handgun class on 9-10 April 11. I will post details in the training section.

Again, welcom aboard.

herohog

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    Hit Hit Hit! I got a Mk-III 22/45 and I am DYING to try out all its new VQ goodies!

22-45R_After.jpg

22-45L_After.jpg

Globallyoff

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Worth, TX
    Very nice pistol Hero Hog. I use a S&W Mod 41 with a Clark Team Challenge barrel for that type of work. I'd love to have a Ruger as well, but my firearm purchases are on hold for now with 3 kids in college.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    I just joined the forums as well and Im also in Shreveport. Any advice you can give me on places to shoot would be great. Im looking for something outdoors... not a fan of indoor ranges, thanks.

Top Bottom