WTS: "Grim R.E.P.R" Custom Match Grade AR-15 w/ Side Charger! *NEW*

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jshambaugh

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    New Iberia, La
    Up for sale is a brand new custom AR-15. It has a 20" Match grade Criterion HBAR chrome lined, side charging upper receiver with chrome BCG from LAR Grizzly, Grim Reaper lower (or as I like to call Grim R.E.P.R.) Magpul PRS stock, Magpul trigger guard, pistol grip, and angled foregrip and I will include 1-20rd PMAG. It also has a 1 piece 15" free float quad-rail handgaurd from midwest industries with a YHM flash hider with FNH lower parts.
    This rifle is the second one I've built, the first shot moa with 7 different factory loads including some cheap steel case. This one has been test fired with 5rds for function and accuracy test only! It also has a Weaver tactical 3-12x44mm scope with illuminated TBX reticle which is calibrated for bullet drop and wind drift of a 55Gr load out to 600yds based on a 200yd 0 and 10mph cross wind. It is mounted with Burris' P.E.P.R. QD mount
    This is an excellent optic and perfect for this setup. Also not interested in trades, I'm in lafayette with cell # 863-557-6774 $1900 OBO

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benh
    Top Bottom