GSRI

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brfd557

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I have to share this one! Yesterday while tending to the locals around GSRI I found a young fine mother of five with a life size tat of a HIPERNT on her upper thigh!!!:mamoru:

PrairieCajun

Ima let dat pass dis time
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 4, 2010
    B.R.(da hood), LA
    I know one of your guys was hurt fighting that stupid fire, why couldn't you get that tattoo on film?!?! That would be classic!! One of our guys doing his job got shot at a week or so ago on jasper at 11:30 at night because he had to use a light to get the job done(utility work). We considered shutting down service down there to daylight hours. We haven't made a final decision. Stay safe and GET A PIC of that TAT! LOL!

Last edited:

brfd557

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I know one of your guys was hurt fighting that stupid fire, why couldn't you get that tattoo on film?!?! That would be classic!! One of our guys doing his job got shot at a week or so ago on jasper at 11:30 at night because he had to use a light to get the job done(utility work). We considered shutting down service down there to daylight hours. We haven't made a final decision. Stay safe and GET A PIC of that TAT! LOL!

Was there but the guy injured was a St G guy, the tat was earlier in the day on med call, I sure would have loved to get a pic! You guys would have loved it, It was classic!!

sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    I was shopping right down the road from that fire at the Dollar General on Gardere and Burbank. Saw all of the fire trucks and cop cars from the parking lot. People in the store asked me at least 3 times what was happening/burning. They saw my Open Carry rig and assumed I'd know something. I just told them I'm not the popo and I didn't know anything about it.

Cornbread504

Drink coffee and destroy.
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Uptown NOLA
    as awesome as that is, I gotta say that I had a customer today that topped that.... not too hijack your thread but i can't keep something like this to myself.

So... this fella comes in and has a tattoo of a needle going into his vein in his arm with blood pouring out of the injection site. Upon further inspection I noticed that the blood spelled out "God Addicted". He wanted to add on to this masterpiece as follows: A belt going around his bicep that looks like it's tight and pinching the skin with "some kind of awesome crown or something" for the belt buckle. Inside the belt, tooled into the leather he wanted the belt to say "In Jesus I Trust". I personally thing that this situation is awesome enough on it's own but it gets better/worse. It turned out that none of us had enough time at the moment to devote to his tourniquet so he was very disappointed at first. Then he realized that since he was already there he could get a smaller tattoo that I actually had time for. Sooooo.... I tattooed lettering across all of his knuckles, including his thumbs. Excuse my language, but one had read "money" and the other read "p***y" (a five letter word often used to describe female genitals or weak willed individuals)... yep. I also want to say that this was a rather big dude and the letters were over an inch tall each. It's been at least 6 months or so since i've done anything that obviously stupid. I have no idea how he went from wanting that ridiculous of a religious tattoo to wanting that on his hands, but I"m there to give people what they want. I'm really thinking of publishing a coffee table book because I have stories like this for days. Tomorrow I get to do the jesus/junkie tie-off belt..... fun fun fun

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jbruning
    Top Bottom