Gun Buy Back in New Iberia, LA.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    Wonder if they would have bought my fake rifle made of stainless tubing and pallet wood?
    Probably not - I'm too old and color challenged.
    I'll ask someone with NIPD if serial numbers are run before being destroyed. Interested to see how many stolen weapons show up and if there is a chance that they will be returned to rightful owners.
    Still not understanding how they can buy "back" what they have never owned????

Xeon64

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    Will they take Muzzle Loaders? I have a lot of useless ones. My parents use to buy them for us as kids and we would shoot caps out of them. They are beat to hell. I am eyeing a Benelli Montefeltro and need money.

BIGGREEN

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    So, my question to one of these "Activists" that I know was this. If this is not officially overseen by a law enforcement agency and a stolen weapon is bought by, what will legally be, a private citizen, could they be charged with possession of a stolen weapon? My friend at the State Police says "Yes!". I think that they have good intentions but sometimes due diligence should be paid. Otherwise I would like to set up my own booth outside of theirs and offer $50 or $100 more...

"Donovan D. Davis says the point of the event is to get illegal guns turned in without any repercussions. Guns can be turned in while remaining anonymous, enforcing “no name, no blame.”

Who are they to offer immunity?

Meanwhile a rash of gun thefts in the area...coincidence?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom