The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Southern Knights Armory

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 30, 2021
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    My name is Chris Williams, I started Southern Knights Armory in Denham Springs in Feb of 2020. Right now I am working out of the small shop by my house (actually in Watson off 1022). I am an licensed as an 07/02, which is manufacturing and sales, up to and including supressors and select fire weapons. I have a website, www.southernknightsarmory.com, that has millions of items available, much more than just firearms and ammo. I try to post my local inventory on Facebook (but I catch a ton of restrictions). I have my own page here now and will be posting inventory for sale on my threads. If you ever have any questions or are looking for anything, you can reach me at either SouthernKnightsArmory@Gmail.com, Chris@Southernknightsarmory.com, or call/text 225-500-0990. Business hours are 10am-6pm Monday-Friday and 10am-4pm Saturday. Currently I am doing things on a loose appointment basis.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    yup.... 22 total profile post .... 21 in classifieds.... I think they are allowed as many as they want if they are sponsors as long as its under there company

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I don’t necessarily mind the adds I was just under the impression that the classified was for private sales/ trades and the sponsors classified was the section for sponsors to post for sale items.

If I’m looking for a gun but would rather traded I go to the classified section. I also don’t want to pay sales tax for anything I’m buying in the classified.

Jman1911

Louisiana Sportsman
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Opelousas, LA
    I don’t necessarily mind the adds I was just under the impression that the classified was for private sales/ trades and the sponsors classified was the section for sponsors to post for sale items.

If I’m looking for a gun but would rather traded I go to the classified section. I also don’t want to pay sales tax for anything I’m buying in the classified.
    Then keep it moving…. ‍

Southern Knights Armory

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 30, 2021
    Denham Springs, Louisiana

Just so you understand, I am posting my stuff through my Southern Knights Armory forum. I cannot help if you do not want to pay sales tax. If I sell something from my private collection, no sales tax is necesary, but anything bought through my company will have the required taxes added. Same goes with shipping. I already give great discounts and have a customer loyalty program, so if sales tax is your hang up, then move along and don't waste time complaining about me running my business in accordance with the law.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I think y’all aren’t understanding what he’s trying to say. I’ll take a stab at it. If slither knights is selling his personal firearms like any other private citizen then the classifieds is good. If southern knights is selling firearms through his business, then that should go in the sponsors section. That’s the way I took it but I could be wrong(first time for everything I guess).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    think the whole thing is 99.99% of bayou shooter has always been private sell, theres a perk to that, with bayou shooter and private sells there is No taxs, No 4473, ect.... I understand that they are posted under your sponsor page, but i think with the newer platform/webpage of bayou shooter, it shows up like they are in the classifieds but are actually under your paid sponsor page. Just a learning curve for everybody i guess

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    think the whole thing is 99.99% of bayou shooter has always been private sell, theres a perk to that, with bayou shooter and private sells there is No taxs, No 4473, ect.... I understand that they are posted under your sponsor page, but i think with the newer platform/webpage of bayou shooter, it shows up like they are in the classifieds but are actually under your paid sponsor page. Just a learning curve for everybody i guess

This makes sense. Thanks Big C

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom