Guns FS in SE Louisiana

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

WILDMAN

Liberty Gun Works
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Mar 19, 2007
    Chacahoula, Louisiana
    I have recently been unemployed and am looking for work but in the meantime I will put a few of my rifles up on the block. All of these are Cash only FTF, No Trades and No Low Ballers.
    1. Mitchells Mauser in like new condition: A Yugo M48 completely rebuilt by Mitchells Mausers. I will include all paperwork and certificate of authenticity along with 100 + rounds of custom ammo. $400
    2. Custom built Tacti-Cool AR:SOLD
    3. These next 2 are identical custom built Romanian "G" kits by Jim Fuller at Rifle Dynamics. I purchased all parts and sent these to him about 3 years ago. Parts include: K-Var stock sets in OD Green, Tapco G-2 Triggers re-worked by Jim, USA made gas pistons, NoDak Receivers. These rifles received the Rifle Dynamics custom sight work which make target aquisition much faster and more accurate. The triggers on these are unlike any standard AK's and IMHO much better than my 2-stage AR triggers. Both of these rifles have less than 100 rounds through each of them.The only difference between these rifles are the flash suppressors. I will include 1 Bulgarian Mag per rifle $1000 Each

Disclaimer: I will not accept PayPal, gift or otherwise and under no terms will I ever support anyone or any business that supports the destruction of the 2nd Amendment. I am getting to the point that I will only deal in cash and/or silver and gold. I usually trust Postal Money Orders but have been burnt on those as well.

You must call me by phone(DO NOT TEXT) or reply with a PM. I can be reached most any time at 985-859-6422. Thanks, Danny

Last edited:

southlaems

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    Houma, LA
    I met Danny a few months ago. Real stand up guy. Highly recomended and a man of his word. He went way out of his way to help me when I needed it.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom