Hamilton Rifles

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    East Baton Rouge
    Over the last 20 or so years, the FIL and I have been working on collecting all the models built by Hamilton. Also the ones that where built off there tooling and the clones.

Well as of last year, we completed the set except for the last model that was considered a prototype, a No. 55. If we found one, we probably couldn’t afford it

In the photo is a Hoban 45 that was designed and made off the tooling of the Hamilton 51, a German clone of the Hoban 45. Then we two jap clones of the Hamilton 027’s.

8F08C70B-DF1F-4F55-BB24-B04D9F60F1D4.jpeg

Bone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    East Baton Rouge
    Well I forgot to add that I needed to update the photo, this was the last and hardest one to find and it is not in the photo above. Most of them where broken by the youth and the weak design of the action. Most of them got trashed, thus the reason for them being hard to come by, also probably one of the more expensive models. As you can see the wrist of the stock was in need of repair when when I got it.

This one is the Hamilton Model 31. Out of all of them, only two came from GB, the rest was found in the wild.
    Hamilton 31.jpg

31 Hamilton.jpg

Top Bottom