WTS: Handgun Blow Out

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • new_bayu_shooter

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 7, 2021
    New Orleans, LA
    So there is a policy that my department has that only certain manufacturers are permitted for off-duty carry. With my luck none of the handguns I own are on there.......so I have to move them and replace them with ones ON the list if I want to carry them at least off duty. So i am moving the below handguns. Prices are FIRM.

1) EAA Windicator 4" Nickel comes with a custom-made brown leather padded holster (AWESOMELY made btw). Asking $ 500.00

2) Kahr CM9 with Crimson Trace laser (Crimson Trace model is LG-437) comes with high noon holsters Upper Cut Holster and Crimson Trace holster. The battery on the Crimson trace is sort of dim I already emailed them a few weeks ago for their battery for life deal so new batteries are on the way but not might be here by the time I sell. Comes with 2 mags. Asking $550.00

3) Rock Island Armory Rock Ultra CS This 3.5" 1911 is a tack driver and this is the one I want to move the least. It's a look and super concealable even if it's heavy. It comes with Yaqui leather paddle holster, Citadel Alien gear belt holster, Leather IWB Holster (forget by who), and 4 mags. Asking $700.00

4) Taurus 85 (SOLD) Comes with an uncle mikes iwb holster and a DeSantis Soft Tuck holster. Asking $250.00

5) CZ SP-01 Tactical (SOLD....crying) Comes with new cool hand grips installed I I still have the factory black grips. (pictured, old grips I still have), Night sights, MCarbo Trigger job by a licensed gunsmith I go to here in Metairie), Vedder Light Draw Holster, Legacy firearms paddle holster, Legacy firearms iwb holster and 4 18 round Mecgar magazines. Asking $ $860.00

Pictures of the handguns are linked to my dropbox in the titles. I have this one pic of the Rock Island Armory. I took pics today on my Iphone ut they are in the .HEIC format and this site doesnt like that so I had to put and link the pics from my dropbox.IMAG0014 (2).jpg

Last edited:

new_bayu_shooter

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 7, 2021
    New Orleans, LA
    Also open to some trades. Things I know I would be interested in are: You are also welcome to come to me with ideas.

Surefire Warden and muzzle device
    Deepblue Dive watch
    Large rifle cabinet/safe (local pickup only!)
    Night vision
    Taurus 709 Slim
    Glock 48
    Ruger SP 101 EAA Model 5719
    Smith & Wesson Model 442
    Ruger SR1911 Model 6702

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom