He love fightin him some Crackas!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    "I stay in jail. Why do I stay in jail? Because I defend my hood!"

So prison is a badge of honor to these guys. What great leaders... Guys like this are the reason that 'hoods' exist.

Oh, and chief, shooting cops is a good way to make the other cops shoot first and ask questions later.

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    "Shabazz!"

GomerPyle.jpg

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Never by non-blacks.

Not sure what you mean.
    If you're saying only blacks do this, that's not true.
    If you're being sarcastic and saying that it's not only blacks that act like this, that's correct. However, from what I've seen, modern white supremacist groups seem to be law abiding even to the point of booting members for criminal activities. The pendulum in swinging in the other direction.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    I have written this guy several times and invited him and his posse to come out here and hang but they never reply, .....now who's rude, I would at least expect an answer

herohog

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    I am saying if anyone other than a black uses the "n" word, it is never right. At least that is the way it seems to be perceived by the media and the vast majority of blacks I know and see in the media.

I can't stand "white supremacists" and avoid them like the plague! As far as actions go, people of all races have their... less than stellar examples of humans. I have often wished there was a word that was as offensive to whites as the "n" word is to blacks for I know plenty for whom that word would apply. The problem is, you call most whites a cracker, honky or whatever, they will just laugh at you for it has no sting to it. It's just a word.

Last edited:

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I am saying if anyone other than a black uses the "n" word, it is never right. At least that is the way it seems to be percieved by the media and the vast majority of blacks I know and see in the media.

Oh. Yeah, you're right. Just like this...
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REYOJDANQ0k[/ame]

jessopher

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 26, 2010
    covington
    Wow I completely agree with the actual leader about protecting and using their 2a rights but the little yappy one is just silly. Yeah I bet he has killed alot of cracker police :rolleyes: young black men do need strong roll models to show them that in todays society only you can hold yourself back but that is not the message I see from that fool.

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    I think HighPernt stock just went up.

Nah.....all I seen were old school revolvers in their hands.

The first couple of videos I just overlooked and laughed. This punk ass "brotha" makes me sick. I await the day when this punk does something to get locked up for good. I hope the cracker police are watching his ever move waiting for him to slip up. What a bitch. Calling for everyone to shoot cops.......heck, he said he stays in jail. Why didnt he shoot and the cracker police who put his black ass in jail?

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jbruning
    Top Bottom