He was such a good boy.........

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    LOL WUT. That's craziness. If anything I would expect the video camera's to be set up to get license plates. I bet they thought they were hot ****, it won't be long before most of them are arrested.

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    That is the highest quality camera system I have ever seen in a convenience store. That's how you are supposed to do it, not the cheap ass grainy/blurry low quality pics that can't identify anything.

Since they were stealing beer, is the ATF now involved?

madmax4x4

HONKY
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    That is the highest quality camera system I have ever seen in a convenience store. That's how you are supposed to do it, not the cheap ass grainy/blurry low quality pics that can't identify anything.

Since they were stealing beer, is the ATF now involved?

That's what I was thinking.

PrairieCajun

Ima let dat pass dis time
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 4, 2010
    B.R.(da hood), LA
    :mad::mad::mad:

thanks for getting me fired up after dealing with the likes of this all week!! :mad: Not your fault, just can't build the prisons big enough or fast enough, nor can learn to be civil fast enough. *cursing and shaking head* :curse:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    This is the latest fad/craze/grab and go/smash and grab, of this lost culture. This is NOT an isolated incident. Like everything else these piles of s**t do outside of normalcy, ultimately will affect us, the non-s**t.

You can expect this to eventually; negatively impact you getting a cup of coffee! Mark my words!

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Liked what the owner said " one day some clerk is gonna think it's his duty to defend the property and he's gonna get hurt "

Somethin to be said for door locks and safe rooms, lock down with folks inside, lock self in safe room and wait on Po Po

Or have on Dirty Harry behind concealment...which I know wii not hqppen, but should... except that defending one shoot ( $ $ $ ) would put this owner out of bidness OUT

That's some sick **** right there

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    Whichever one took the clerk's cellphone from him turned it from a Theft of Goods to a Simple Robbery charge for all involved (by LA law, anyway). Something similar to this was happening at one of our local gas stations when a particular club closed down on Fridays, when all of the 'Yuners were stopping to gas and liquor up before going back across the state line. The crowd was just so huge all at once that they could not keep tabs on everyone, and lots of liquor and beer was walking out the door. They just started locking the doors when they saw the club letting out (almost directly across the street) and would only let in three people at a time. A couple of weeks of that along with us hanging out in the parking lot, and low and behold the club no longer seemed that popular to the 'Yune crowd.

LongGoneDays

Mine. Not yours.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Shreveport, LA
    Welcome to the line outside the store, citizen. When it is your turn you may step up to the door and use the touchscrren to make your selection. The robot clerk will then retrieve your selection.

We hope those unruly thieves dont rob you while you're waiting in line.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Good2go504
    Top Bottom