Head of state agency arrested after drug deal

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    The State Board of Private Security Examiners has scheduled a special meeting Thursday to discuss Hull's future.

Uh, to discuss her future? Discuss her future…..
    Really?
    Do they think there’s any other future for her besides a trial and prison time? Do they think she’s still a viable option for that seat? Like maybe she’ll be able to return to work after she gets these little legal troubles ironed out?……

Last edited:

drill sgt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2019
    denham springs ,la
    They need to throw the book at her and then throw her under the jail.. But would not be suprised if she gets off with not much more than a slap on the wrist. ................................... drill sgt.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Maybe she could run for mayor of NOLA.
    1662625427065.gif

Barry J

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    Thibodaux
    All they can do now is suspend her without pay. Innocent until proven guilty. Unless she does the right thing and quits.

SwampyDog

certified gun nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 3, 2012
    Killian
    Now that its done i can say something about it. I know people inside the office and they changed locks, passwords etc immediately upon opening the following morning. They had to go through the motions and call it officially but she was done the second the office found out. Fortunately they are funded completely by fines and permits fees so the taxpayer wasnt footing the bill for her salary.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    According to the intranets, the salary for her position is $85,000/yr. What's she gotta hustle drugs for?
    I’m still in disbelief. She managed to climb the ladder to “High ranking state official” but can’t manage to keep her hands clean? I’m thinking what JB said or maybe she fell in love with a criminal.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I’m still in disbelief. She managed to climb the ladder to “High ranking state official” but can’t manage to keep her hands clean? I’m thinking what JB said or maybe she fell in love with a criminal.
    I dig the sarcasm.

Both are possible. Some people also get "addicted" to simply being involved in the drug game. The money made is sometimes just an added benefit.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    According to the intranets, the salary for her position is $85,000/yr. What's she gotta hustle drugs for?

Same reason she chose to involve herself with a felonious drug slinger in the first place, I guess- she's just a dud.

Top Bottom