Heckler & Koch 9mm MP5 SD with suppresor - $4,200.00

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WeldonHunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Weldon, LA
    HK MP5 SD 9mm with paint job on it that is coated in a flat clear that can withstand all the solvents used to clean firearms. This was a cut up HK SD that has been put back together on a special weapons receiver as a pistol so that it can be legally sold on the civilian market. If you want to put a stock on it you can SBR the pistol and put the stock that also comes with it for no extra charge. The mag that is painted that will come with the gun is also a real HK brand new mag. It will of course come with the semi auto clipped and pinned lower that you see in the picture and the silencer as well. It is very light and accurate 9mm gun that has HK full auto internals so it is a fantastic host or flat out a fun gun to shoot! All NFA rules apply.

http://gun-deals.com/displaydeal.php?dealid=10338

thumb_8967.jpg

Last edited:

WeldonHunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Weldon, LA
    burn it!! send it to HELL!!!!!!!!!

i dont even know why im bumping this....i should just let it get burried

LMAO I like that. Well I didn't know if you guys would like this or not but I thought it may be just what someone was looking for. I don't know much about them.

Gossettc68

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2011
    LOL, When I saw the title and thought it was real I was clicking to say 'Sold'!

It is a real gun, with a real silencer. Stand in front of it, and I'm sure you'll tell it's not airsoft pretty quick!!!! Its all HK except the reciever and you can't have a real HK reciever on the civillian market!! The reciever is the part with the machine gun number on it, and the ATF says you can't have that. This is as close as you can get bro!

Gossettc68

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2011
    to get a parts kit to make one of these is 3000 dollars, the receiver is another 500 and to build and paint is 1500, that doesn't even include the suppressor because those are out of nation samples that can not be transfered so you have to buy one and that will be another 1000. Does anyone else see these numbers adding up really fast or is it just me?

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    It is a real gun, with a real silencer. Stand in front of it, and I'm sure you'll tell it's not airsoft pretty quick!!!! Its all HK except the reciever and you can't have a real HK reciever on the civillian market!! The reciever is the part with the machine gun number on it, and the ATF says you can't have that. This is as close as you can get bro!

Bet me.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    I understand there might soon be around 20 of the MP-5's on the market. Previously owned by LAPD SWAT. FTF only, cash or narcotics. :D

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom