Hellcat upgraded Trigger

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crwoosley

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Baton Rouge La
    I'm looking to upgrade the trigger on my hellcat. 7 1/4 lbs is too heavy for my liking. There are several after market available. Does anyone have one they've used?

navops

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Jul 24, 2015
    Covington
    I like the Apex Enhancement Tigger, and it has improved the trigger characteristics (i.e., weight, uptake, break, and reset) while keeping it appropriate as a CCW trigger. Recommend having a vise to make installation easier. You will need to remove the factory trigger from the trigger bar and use a vise to push a pin to connect the Apex trigger to the trigger bar. There are probably other ways of doing it, but the Apex installation video used a vise and it does make it easy.

crwoosley

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Baton Rouge La
    I like the Apex Enhancement Tigger, and it has improved the trigger characteristics (i.e., weight, uptake, break, and reset) while keeping it appropriate as a CCW trigger. Recommend having a vise to make installation easier. You will need to remove the factory trigger from the trigger bar and use a vise to push a pin to connect the Apex trigger to the trigger bar. There are probably other ways of doing it, but the Apex installation video used a vise and it does make it easy.
    Thank you very much for your advice. I appreciate it. The Apex is the one that I've been leaning towards. I'm glad to know that you've had some good experiences with it

twinin

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 5, 2017
    Houma
    I would also say the Apex but you could also look at Powder River Precision. They do great work with Springfields

asianpersuasion

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Seabrook/BR
    Powder River or Springer

I use the lightest pull from powder River for 3 gun and uspsa

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Plw8

Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 30, 2022
    Covington
    Thank you very much for your advice. I appreciate it. The Apex is the one that I've been leaning towards. I'm glad to know that you've had some good experiences with i.
    Apex is the best hands down. Will take a good break In period to get it running top notch!

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom