hello all!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bassicpackrat

Dopplebock Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Opelousas,LA 70570
    :) Hows it going? Im Kenny, and Ive just recently joined Bayou Shooter although Ive lurked here for some time. In my early 40's, Im a firefighter and live near Opelousas, Louisiana. Love guns, guitars, cars, you name it.
    BTW, Im planning on buying some items here in the listings and was wondering how do you go about doing this(I.E., do you just PM the person with the item for sale and tell them you want it, and then have them ship it or does everything have to be face to face(not including guns of course!) Also, is there a standard way of paying(im very use to EBAY and pay all the time with Paypal, is that accepted by most here or does it require a mailed personal or cashiers check or money order,etc..?)
    sorry to be asking questions already, but I want to know the proper way to do things here dealing with transactions and figured this was as good a time as any to ask, appreciate it!

Last edited:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Read the Pinned threads HERE

How you pay, is up to the buyer and seller of each deal.

There is an ITrader rating that you'll be scored on when the deal is over. Good or Bad. Keep that in mind when lurking around the MarketPlace/.

Welcome to BS.com!

Cheers

Top Bottom