Hello from Baltimore

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sure Shot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Baltimore
    Hello everyone,

My name is Matthew Smith and I am the owner of Smith Industries LLC. My company is based out of Baltimore and we manufacture Sure Shot Exploding Targets. I've been working with Red Jacket Firearms for a while now and they utilize our targets for a good portion of the television shows "boom". The few times that I have been down to Baton Rouge to work with Red Jacket Will and the other employees always had something good to say about Bayou Shooter. Because of that respect for this forum and community I wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I greatly enjoyed my time spent in Louisiana and look forward to my next trip. As it starts to get colder all I can think about is a giant bowl of gumbo, you guys have it made. :rofl:

SGT_Kramer

Knuckle Buster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Ball
    Hello! I've spent alot of time at aberdeen proving grounds. I used to get thrown out of this night club think the name was Bo hagers or something like that. I got a few of the 0.5 pound charge targets that you guys put out and gotta say they are pretty darn awesome. Hats off to anyone who can blow things up and make a living doing it!

Sure Shot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Baltimore
    Hello! I've spent alot of time at aberdeen proving grounds. I used to get thrown out of this night club think the name was Bo hagers or something like that. I got a few of the 0.5 pound charge targets that you guys put out and gotta say they are pretty darn awesome. Hats off to anyone who can blow things up and make a living doing it!

Thanks for all of the warm welcomes and I'm glad to see that some of you are already familiar with our targets. We offer an ever expanding product line and we do so with an ATF license. Which means that unlike the other target manufacturers we can use high quality components, such as blasting grade prill and our in house blended catalyst. If you guys are interested and if I can get admin approval I would like to set you guys up with a group buy. Just as a thank you for all of the hospitality that I was shown when I came down. Our 1/2 lb Magnums are by far the loudest on the market and we're proud of that. ;)

Top Bottom