Hello from Hammond La./ Kansas City Mo. where ever I am from week to week.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45B@cav

Gunslinger
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I work in Missouri but still keep a place in Hammond. I've been around firearms my whole life. Gunsmithing has been a hobbie for about 15yrs. Joined the Army at 30yrs old as a 45B. It just made sense to lend my talents out to my country.
    As you'd expect I'm an avid shooter and hunter and yes a COON ASS!!!!!! Proud of it.

45B@cav

Gunslinger
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes I am still doing custom builds. I'm trying to get a shop going at this time. A niche shop of sorts. You purchase your lower and I will build it to your specs. I have a account and get dealer pricing. It is however in it's infancy and I figure starting small with no back stock or overhead is the best way to go with the current economy it's my best bet. With any luck it will grow up and I will began to get my own lowers with my shop name on them. I'm a tad bit cocky when it comes to my AR guns I feel that you can not buy a shelf gun that will run like what I build. I'm a nice and usually modest person but my builds are second to none and it doesn't leave me until I personally would carry it in combat. I also build AK, G3, and finely tuned bolt guns. I joined the Army as a 45B but I was a Gunsmith not a parts changer when I went in so it was a breeze through AIT. While I was in Babylon I got that trigger time urge and transferred to a 19D Cav Scout platoon so I got my boot up a Haji ass on. No thanks is necessary it was my pleasure to serve my country under G.W. Bush. I was wounded and was forced to retire so hey I have all 10 fingers and toes and I'm still able to work and I've been blessed with a good job in the Airline Industry and I get a check on the first and free health care until I die. What more could I ask for. I wanted to thank everyone for being so polite. Some of these other forum are packed deep with A*#holes who don't know ****. I've pulled my membership from them all after having a post I enter 3yrs ago stolen and claimed by a so called respected FA instructor. Not gonna mention any names. My wife and friends have convinced me I have more class than that. Any old Hoo thanks again for welcoming me and not being rude but I don't believe in giving advice unless it is asked for. [unless something is unsafe] If there is any assistance I can offer please feel free to hit me up. If I don't know the answer I will do my best to help get the CORRECT answer. As we all know this is and should be a learning experience everyday. Oh and on a last note I don't believe in bashing anyone for lack of knowledge or not knowing they have lack of knowledge. [we all know the type] Lets keep it friendly. It is kind of a touchy subject about my 45B MOS getting changed to 91F but hey I'll always be a 45B/19D

Last edited:
    Top Bottom