Hello from Lacombe

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blazen Warmaker

Geek with a Gun
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 16, 2011
    Lacombe, LA
    Just wanted to introduce myself. My actual name is Alan and just started shooting again after encouragement from a friend (Bosco) here on BS. Looking for anything that will help me become a better shooter. Right now only doing it for the fun of it but that may change after KILLED a few bottles and cans. :D

gotabyte

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Slidell, LA
    Welcome to the forum. Just down the road from you in Slidell and just purchased a pistol from Bosco recently. Do you shoot at the Honey Island range?

Blazen Warmaker

Geek with a Gun
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 16, 2011
    Lacombe, LA
    Speedracer, thanks for the welcome and your'e very correct about "Lacompton". My shooting is okay, I just need more bullets and targets than most. :exnbp:

gotabyte, I haven't been to Honey Island yet, but it's definitely on my list. Been to a Slidell indoor range and this past weekend did some bottle busting up at the BZ near Nicholson, MS. I'll get there soon though as that was where we were initially headed this past weekend but changed our minds due to getting a late start.

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    Just wanted to introduce myself. My actual name is Alan and just started shooting again after encouragement from a friend (Bosco) here on BS. Looking for anything that will help me become a better shooter. Right now only doing it for the fun of it but that may change after KILLED a few bottles and cans. :D

AMMO! :D

welcome to the forum. U ever get over to Alice's for breakfast? used to hang out over there when we worked at the refuge.

Blazen Warmaker

Geek with a Gun
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 16, 2011
    Lacombe, LA
    charliepapa, I haven't gotten to Alice's as I'm not much on breakfast, but the place is really busy on weekends that's for sure.

And yes, more ammo is what I need right now. Either that, or much larger targets. It's been awhile since I shot regularly (30 years) but I'm getting back into it since Bosco let me shoot some of his "overpowered" guns! :shocked:

Top Bottom