Hello from NRA-ILA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jherman

NRA-ILA Grassroots Coordinator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Hello everyone,
    I am the NRA-ILA grassroots coordinator for the state of Lousiana. I was told that Bayou Shooter was the place to be if I wanted to connect with shooters in LA. I am from Tennessee, but currently work at NRA Headquarters in Fairfax, Va. I will be on hand to answer political questions, and hopefully set up some political events in Lousiana. If you have any legislative questions please check out website www.nraila.org

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Welcome.

Here is your first question:

The NRA has intervened(thankfully), and successfully helped win McDonald vs. Chicago. Despite this triumph, the city continues to bury Chicagoans rights under piles of beauracratic bulls**t and layers of inane laws and councilmanic proclamations, etc. If the Supreme Court has concluded that Mr. McDonald and others can legally possess firearms for their protection, how do they(Chicago) continue to defy the order and the wishes of the Court, and what is the end game?

jherman

NRA-ILA Grassroots Coordinator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Emperor, Its a time thing. They are basically trying to buy all the time they can through the appeals process. The City of Chicago basically does not see the 2nd Amendment applicable to the citizens.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Emperor, Its a time thing. They are basically trying to buy all the time they can through the appeals process. The City of Chicago basically does not see the 2nd Amendment applicable to the citizens.

You can't appeal the U.S. Supreme Court in the U.S.:confused:

Bearco

Instructor
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Covington
    Welcome to BS from another life member and recruiter. Let me know when you go organize events. My contact information can be found on my website or through here.

jjss

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Mar 13, 2010
    New Orleans
    Welcome,
    I just signed up a couple months ago. I am going to investigate the life membership process soon.

Top Bottom