Hello From Recent Orphan

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NRB-FDL

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2022
    New Orleans
    I was spoilt. I had the SBISC about 10 minutes down the street from me. Cheap lanes and cheap transfers. Then they "temporarily" shut down for repairs...okay, I can wait. Now...aint der no more. Mother nature huffed and puffed and thats all she wrote. So in my search to see what else is out there (besides Honey Island, I love that place been shooting there since I was a kid but the hours are a bummer), I found this board. Excited to connect with the wider shooting sport community. Also, who else in SELA does $20 transfers these days?

CuradoRoy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2022
    Baton Rouge
    I was spoilt. I had the SBISC about 10 minutes down the street from me. Cheap lanes and cheap transfers. Then they "temporarily" shut down for repairs...okay, I can wait. Now...aint der no more. Mother nature huffed and puffed and thats all she wrote. So in my search to see what else is out there (besides Honey Island, I love that place been shooting there since I was a kid but the hours are a bummer), I found this board. Excited to connect with the wider shooting sport community. Also, who else in SELA does $20 transfers these days?
    Thanks for joining! Looking forward to seeing you around!

Top Bottom