Hello

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JB-Christ_Believer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2022
    Boutte
    Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,
    A friend recommended that I visit and join this site. I've been observing the number of people who are crossing the US Border uncontested by the Biden Administration. There is a significant volume of people doing so. I'm also concerned about the massive inflation, and how that will make it more difficult for all people to feed themselves, and at the same time government is printing massive amounts of paper dollars to fund foreign wars or to reinforce borders in foreign countries, neglecting our boarders while magnifying the inflation through deficit spending (Actually Stagflation which is worse than inflation).
    These are just but a few of my concerns to force me to squarely look at the US Constitution and appreciate how we have a right to bear arms while also observing how certain courts are working to remove or infringe upon that right.
    I hope to gain some wisdom on local views of our Right to Bear Arms, how to practically exercise that right, and how to prepare to treat situations that may result from having to protect my family and myself. I also hope to responsibly have some fun along this journey.
    Cheers,
    JB

Top Bottom